Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Netflix LIVE! Hugh Laurie Performance

Check out special guest Hugh Laurie "Dr. House" singing lead at the Netflix Live!: Band From TV charity event in Los Angeles on August 9th.



I finished another WIP, but because it's still a surprise for a friend, will only say, it's got companion pieces to go with. You'll just have to trust that I'm still working on something, even though there are no pictures yet. ;)

The Village just dropped off a HUGE load of wood chips, compliments of the storms from last week. They expect to have an abundance of work, and told me to call when I need more...ohgoody, more yard work in our future~the shoulder and the DH are still complaining, TOO MUCH already!!

Hope you're having a good day-I'm off to process orders and will be back later this evening~
Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment