Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tonight's Movie Reviews

Dexter: Season 1

I was intrigued by this series after my dental hygienist told me she was watching it; I had to go find out what it was all about. A serial killer with a thirst for vengeance that borders on OCD, the flashbacks offer insights into the mind behind the genius.

I definitely recommend this series, but be warned; there will be blood. After all, Dexter is a blood-spatter expert-his cubicle is decorated with framed photos of blood spatter....macabre with a sense of humour.

I finished up 2 more Chemo Coasters, yet to be gifted, but will just post them now. I'm ready to move on to the Halloween series of Chemo Coasters for the next-door neighbor, and am positive she will enjoy them when they are completed. She is about the most energetic Halloween Enthusiast I've ever met, her Halloween Trick'or Treaters are never disappointed by her sensational shows! Treats, there will be plenty~ tricks, never.

Purple Coneflower

Purple Coneflowers
On to the Halloween Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment