Friday, December 2, 2011

Agave you my heart...

It began snowing last night, light and barely there. It was surreal, a wonder to the senses.

Thanksgiving weekend, we had a wonderful visit with my two sons, girlfriend, wife and 4 grandkids. My older son keeps busy with his automotive repair shop, so getting away was a big thing for him. It had been 2 long years since we last saw each other.
20111202-172302.jpg

Not going off-topic, the following mention is something I think my older son could benefit from, so am going to give it a try.
I just placed an order for Agave Nectar, going to give it a try. I went out in search for Mexican Vanilla like the good stuff my DSIL gave us one Christmas 5-6 years ago. In my searches, I found this wonderful site: Global Goods, Inc.
I ordered a liter of the vanilla and 2- 24 oz bottles of the Agave nectar I've been hearing about. Come to find out, it's a great substitute for other sugars that can cause inflammation in Rheumatoid arthritis- a WIN for DH :)


20111202-171634.jpg

20111202-171644.jpg

Dinner bell and A hungry student are calling me. I promise to return at a more quiet time to continue this post.
Until then, have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment