Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Frilly Fun Scarf

I've got hooked on a new project. I've ventured into making the Frilly Scarf, after a local yarn shop owner showed me a skein I couldn't live without. I didn't treatise how many yarns there were out there, or how long this has been a fashion trend; once again I'm "out of the loop"m but now I'm back in!
She showed me how to cast on and knit the netting, and off I went on my new adventure!
This fun and bright webbed ribbon yarn is a quick and easy Tv project, which can be knit in a couple episodes of Bones!

This PDF file shows steps for knitting with Marina.

This YouTube video demonstrates knitting with Marina.

This same technique can be used for the Schachenmayr yarn I have chosen.

20120725-081845.jpg

This is my first Frilly Scarf in an Hour

20120725-081934.jpg
I'm working on another for my Riders Edge Instructor, Kellie, to match her bike in Sedona Orange

20120725-082040.jpg
I bought two balls because I want one and the dark maroon will match Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment