Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time in a Bottle...or it's 3:33am, do you know where your ID is? Entry for February 18, 2009





Id, ego, and super-ego:

Do you notice a certain time of the day/night that repeatedly comes to the forefront of your Awareness Radar?

For me, it's 3:33. usually pm. If I'm still awake at 3:33am, I'm not a Happy Camper. For me, that time of the night, that which I call the Twilight, is a deeply disturbing time for me, and I don't like being there....

There's only one thing that sticks in my mind. Someone once told me, that if the same numbers keep appearing to you, in one form or another, then, "things are right in your universe." whatever that means?

Tonight, Igor went up stairs by himself, and DH and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "What is he doing up there?" He NEVER goes upstairs by himsel. He hangs with us all day, and only goes when it's time for bed and both of us head upstairs with Igor's Bed Bundle, Igor in tow.

We have a special Guest there sometimes. We don't usually speak of "her" aloud, but when a certain friend brought it up out of the clear blue, we perked up.

As I said before, Igor never goes upstairs, unless it's to dig some long-forgotten chew-bone out of his picnic basket. Tonight, when I went to see what he was doing, I crept up silently as I could. Dogs' ears pick up sounds we 4-leggeds cannot detect, so I knew I would likely be detected before I could see what it was he was up to.
When I reached the top of the stairs and looked over to the right into the livingroom, he was nowhere to be seen... that was odd, since his Toy Basket (the Picnic Basket) sits right at the top of the stairs leading into the livingroom....

As I turned and looked down the hall in the other direction, he came trotting out of the Guest Bedroom, with nothing more on his mind than to look at me as if to say, "What?"

I wonder if our Guest has taken a liking to Igor now....I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open more, but my radar has not picked up on anything recently...

Beats me with a stick. I'm goin' to bed.

g'night~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment