Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chiles Rellenos

I picked up two nice Pablanos at the local Super Mercado, and had some Queso blanco left over from shredded beef tacos, so this old favorite was in my to-do list today. Mmmmm, one is the few deep-fried delicacies I absolutely live for!

I used this Chiles Rellenos recipe
They turned out awesome, and of course I had to break into into one o make sure it was ok...perfecto!


20120129-144109.jpg

Best served immediately with your favorite salsa, or cover and refrigerate for later. Pop in a 350• oven for about 20 minutes.

The rest of my day will be spent with DH, quietly knitting wile watching cooking shows, and listening to Spaz babble and Whoo-hoo from his cage.

I hope your day is a beautiful one; here's a little something from mine to help brighten your corner~

No comments:

Post a Comment