Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Rhonda Winter Socks

I spent the evening outside with DH, knitting up a baby sock-start to finish, in record time~

I started Baby Rhonda's Wisconsin Winter Socks last night, cast on and did about 3 rows of ribbing, then put it down until morning.

Next day, 7 am sharp:

I picked up where I left off on the Baby Rhonda's Sock, worked on it for about 2 hours, turned the heel and never looked back It was way too windy to go for a walk, and the temps alone would have put us in hypothermia from the drastic change. I was content to stay in; the wind drives me nuts.
By 9pm, orders were packed and work was done, so while DH heated up some chili, I set to task on the sock foot, and finally the toe was in sight~

Later that night (2 hours later):
We have Baby Rhonda's Sock #1!
Baby Rhonda's Winter Socks




Igor is glad it's cooler out-he has his SpoiledBratzwear jacket back~

No comments:

Post a Comment