Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stella gets all sissified

Today started out pretty ok- temps were more normal for the season,  the humidity was tolerable, nothing near what it has been, the last few days. 
We took a ride out to Kutter Harley-Davidson for a oil temp gauge, and wound up picking out a minimal sissy bar for around town. 
4 hours later, I got this far on the installation:


20110726-114222.jpg

As with everything, 3rd time's the charm! 
Tomorrow the other bracket should go on in under an hour. Hopes.
Oh, and I totally spaced it and forgot to get the oil temp gauge- DOH! Called Kutter- they're sending the gauge in the mail tomorrow! Love those guys! 
I got my HOG packet in the mail, I'm official HOG!



20110726-114427.jpg

Ocarp, they're talking sever t-storms with possible hail; will have to move Stella well forward into the garage so we can get the Blazer inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment