Monday, November 9, 2009

Fingerless Gloves : Whirlpool of Doom has been Conquered!

They didn’t tell me the pattern stays put on each dpn…I was taking this Spiral to new levels, walking it around the corner of each needle when I missed count at strategic intersections~DOH!
fruitpunchwristieUGH
What the Whirlpool pattern is NOT suppose to look like
Here’s what my New Improved Technique produced on a second attempt at the pattern, and wonder of wonders! The count is correct this time and the pattern stays put on each needle :)
fruitpunchwristieYES
Whirlpool pattern, correctly done
I have stashed the botched Wristie-Cuffs© as a reminder of new patterns gone awry. I can always use the yarn for something else, if needed.
Maybe it will disappear into the Great Sock Black hole…
Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment