Saturday, August 14, 2010

Coasting Along, Singin' a Song....


My friend received her package today, and I'm happy to post pictures of what I've been up to-I didn't want to post before she got these, as I didn't want to ruin her surprise if she were to happen to "peek" at my blogs hehehee~
  Spring Buds by Shobha Govindan
Hibiscus Flower by Shobha Govindan

Seashell Ruffle by American Thread Company
Leisure Arts #2395, Thread Coasters to Crochet
Snow Crocus by Shobha Govindan
I'm working on Nancy's Socks, started the gusset this morning~ after rippiting the pattern row back a couple times (dropped stitches) I think I've got it~
Nancy's Socks by Wendy D. Johnson 
I'm anxiously awaiting a new shipment of crochet thread from Joann.com; hopefully it will arrive early next week. I ordered some new colors for a doily project yet to be determined. The colorway will be black-to navy blue -to royal blue- to...TBD.
Tomorrow promises to be a nice day, so instead of vegging out in front of the TV, we may just hang out, outside.

Come Monday, my walking routine resumes; no more humidity keeping me indoors-we're nearing the end of the season and I am looking forward to Fall, my favorite time of year.

For now, I'll look forward to my daily visits with my Hummingbird Girl-this is her 3rd summer at our feeder.
Mr. Hummer better watch himself-Mrs. isn't far away...

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had hummingbirds here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dearly love seeing my Little Girl every summer-she brightens my days. I wish you had them too, they are such fun characters! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete