Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ravens For Halloween Doily

I recently ran across a doily made by a Yahoo member and immediately fell in love with it~ I researched and found an issue with the pattern, "Doves in Flight".
This one was made by catrazzy8 in a Halloween theme, perfect!

Ravens For Halloween Doily | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ravens For Halloween Doily

I started on mine, and have got this far today. I'm going full-blown Halloween colors, per DH's instructions :)


I also started on a pair of Wisconsin Winter Socks by Carol Anderson and Kristi Williams , for a friend who is undergoing chemo. I'm using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Multi and Print, colorway Autumn Print.

It is my hope that these will keep Ms. S's. Crossing Guard feeties warm during our cold Wisconsin Winters, and to lessen the effects of the chemo.

1 comment:

  1. hi there! I'm so desperate to find the doves in flight pattern, but I can't seem to find it any where do you have it? And would you be willing to share?

    ReplyDelete