Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coasters by the Dozen-Patricia Kristofferson

I recently received a new copy of this cute collection of coasters, by designer Patricia Kristofferson. Shown below, front left, back right.


Unbeknownst to the Seller, there was a signature by Pat herself, in the inside front cover.

I was pleasantly surprised, but curious to know how one would come about a sighed copy of a Leisure Arts booklet?
It doesn't really matter if it's real or a fake-the Seller evidently didn't know it was there, made no mention of it in her description.
Maybe I'll write to Leisure Arts and inquire as to how one would obtain a signed copy...perhaps they can enlighten us!

I finished another bookmark, this one I call The Poison Heart. I made it for DD19, to go with some books I've ordered for her, from the Chris Wooding collection. She already has Poison, and completed that book in 3 days.

I sense a matching coaster in the making, soon, going to peruse the Pat Kristofferson collection for something to compliment the bookmark~

No comments:

Post a Comment