Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Knitting Instructional Video - How To Do a Russian Join



Jeanne from Jimmy Beans Wool demonstrates How To Do a Russian Join while Knitting. Jimmy Beans Wool is your LYS... online!

I'm going to use this technique on my Agatha Cardigan pattern I just purchased. It's one-piece reversible construction looks really exciting. I'm thinking I'll use Plymouth Encore Tweed, Grey Heather T781. I purchased it from Ben Franklin Crafts a while back, not quite sure what I was going to use it for, but this might work out great for a mid-weight sweater, after I've re-calculated the gauge.
Agatha Cardigan
Agatha Cardigan closeup


Agatha Cardigan

DD19 just called to tell me they canceled the get-together at 2 Seasons Bowling Alley, too foggy tonight, making driving hazardous. I'm glad she decided not to go, but now I have these batches of FUDGE I was going to gift. OFUDGE! now I will have to eat it all or see if I can freeze it for later.

I am thinking of trying these gloves for Winter Hands; they sound perfect for moisturizing and protecting from dryness. Check back for reviews.

Peacel, Light and Love~ knit warm and stay happy!
Our Winter Solstice Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment