Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Bash for Baby!

and now the snow is over, but WAIT! there's more to come on Monday.

DD35, Hubs, MIL and Baby are on their way to spend the weekend with us, HURRAY! DD20 and I went birthday shopping yesterday, in preparations for the big #2 Birthday Bash tomorrow. I was up at 7am this morning, ready to clean the house from top to bottom, while DH was out running errands with the neighbor. I finished cleaning the upstairs at 11:20, then decided to color my hair before jumping in the shower. I love the new color, L'Oréal 5AR Medium Chestnut Brown; it turned out purrrrrrrr-fect!

I've finished Baby Mommy's Kitty Hat, just in time for their planned visit; prepare for a SQUEE moment:


Knit Picks pattern: Meow! Cat Hat by Adrienne Enriquez.

 I'll be off and on all weekend; catch you all on the flip-side, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment