Friday, February 4, 2011

RIPPLES IN THE SNOW | Baby Granny Stripes Blanket

Caron International | Free Simply Soft® Project | Baby Granny Stripes Blanket

As some of you may know, outside of my current knitting craze, I'm a HUGE crochet fanatic, with mostly doilies in my Portfolio. If you are a member of Ravelry, you've likely seen some of the many doilies I've made over the years, and there are even a couple blankets I've posted.
I haven't put everything in there yet, but I have been known to make quite a few Ripple afghans in my day. My mother was big fan of the Ripple pattern, and together, she and I have probably made over 100 afghans, in every possible 4-color combination, for family and friends.
So, when I saw this baby ripple, I had to grab the link, so I can come back to it later.I love the soft color palette, and the ease of construction. Makes me want to pick up my crochet hook again, and start one. They go so fast, one can easily be done in about 2 weeks, give or take.
So, if I get bored or need a change in routine, I am thinking this one is right up there on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment