Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dualing Cellos : Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic - Smooth Criminal



These guys are truly amazing; not surprising to see the strings literally flying off their bows, I almost expected flames to start shooting out of their finger tips~

I've gone half-way up the gusset of Nancy's Sock #2:

 , and realized I will have to undo and re-bind off the cuff of Sock #1; even though I purposefully made the bind-off stitches as loose as I possibly could, I still wasn't able to get my foot in the stock. *le sigh....always, why must everything be done 3 times, to get it right~

I'm going to try LiatM's video: Invisible Ribbed Bind-Off - One or Two Socks at a Time


I really like this sock pattern, with it's little mock-cable pattern, really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment