Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How long can you freeze food? | My Newest Coaster

How long can you freeze food? | Yahoo! Green

How many times have you wondered, but could not find the information right at your fingertips, "How long can I keep that frozen rhubarb in the chest freezer before I have to pitch it?"

You already knew this, you say? Good for you then, you don't have Alzheimer's yet!!!
I don't take the time to memorize stuff like this call me lazy. So it's good to bone up on these things...I haven't had to freeze large quantities for a long time, but with the price of groceries, it might be a viable option again. :)

I finished another Coaster; this one is for my Riders Edge Instructor.I had fun with this one, but I wanted to smudge my crochet hook and bury it in the back yard, for fear I'd get warts or something equally as hideous....LOL!!




Chicago Bears Crochet Coaster
Open Windows by Shobha Govindan
Leisure Arts #2395, Thread Coasters to Crochet

Next one, Green Bay colors~ GO PACK!

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment