Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look out, Danica, there's a New Indy 500 Champ on the Horizon!

Just a quick update on Baby Girl, with a new picture to share~

The Kiddo is going to be 1 year old in about 4 weeks, I can’t believe how fast the time has gone since I last got to hold her, new from the hospital.That was the longest 2 months of my entire life, until they were able to release her and I could make the trip south to finally get to see and hold her.


Baby smells, there is nothing like it!


Zooom, Baby!

She is just about the cutest little thing, always has a smile on her face!

Watching the Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens Playoffs. I'm fannin the Colts,and they are charging ahead, 17- 3 in the 3rd quarter... OMG. RAVENS INTERCEPT A THROW, RUN FOR 40, TACKLED AND FUMBLE>>>COLTS POSSESSION!

I'm nearing the end of the 3rd Woodland Lace Doily-this time it's for D. I should just do the entire alphabet, LOL!
A few weeks ago, I ran out of the green just 9 dtb's from the last green row, and was lucky enough to get the last ball at WalMart yesterday-same dye lot even, and I bought the original ball back last Summer~

I love this color, and plan to make one for myself next.

Woodland Ferns and Lace Doily
Pattern from South Maid Book 364, Special Doilies For Special Times

Back to the Playoffs...
Laterz~

No comments:

Post a Comment