- 1 can Artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, to taste
In a separate saucepan, saute garlic in olive oil until the garlic is just translucent. Add the cream cheese and stir to a paste. Add the spinach, artichoke and seasonings, mixing well.
Pour dip into a serving bowl in the middle of a serving tray, then arrange corn chips, toasted garlic rye cocktail slices and crackers around. Then step away from the platter before you are flattened by the stampede!