Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Turtleback is Done!

Quick Monday update:

I finished Rhonda’s Baby Turtleback last night: (note Mom's Franciscan Apple pattern 3-tier condiments server in background)



Rhonda's Baby Turtleback

Since I don’t have a working model, I have to guess-timate it will fit, based on this picture:


Baby Turtleback

I will post pictures as soon as Mommy sends me some ♥♥♥

I’m getting ready to finish Mary Jane’s Hat #3 and then one more until I am done with April birthdays!!!

Update on neighbor: J. is holding his own, on pain drips, drainage tubes for lungs, and neck in brace. Wings of vertebrae were damaged, but no known nerve damage as of yet. He'll be in hospital for another 2 weeks, at least.

Back to work, blog you later~

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I appreciate your visit in my blog and I going to tell you that you baby turtleback is so lovely and beautiful!!!!! congratulations!! tell me, How did you do it???, best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maritza!

    I made up the pattern, going from the adult and scaling it down.

    I cast on 78 st. then did rib stitch (K1, P1) for about 18" then folded in half and sewed up each side to within 4" of end, for arm opening.
    Ta-Da! Easy!

    I'm still going to buy the pattern from Turtleback Jackets, there's a child's version in there, I want.

    I'll post the pattern when I have it downloaded. :)

    ReplyDelete