Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring and Love is in the Air!

Today I went for a walk with the next-door neighbor, and as we turned a bend of the road, I heard a most welcome sound:  the Sandhill Cranes returned to Elkhorn, WI, announcing, "I'm back, baby I'm back!" It was a welcome sound and a sure sign spring is officially here! Let the celebration begin!!

Sandhill Crane parents and chick, Aug. 2009

I began the day early, as usual.  I didn't have to worry about a shower, so I putzed a little, then sat down to work on my Mary Jane's Pithy hat and got it finished and off the needles~#5 is completed.


 Mary Jane's Pithy Hat
I'll be going to Ben Franklin Crafts next week to get some Red Heart 971 - Camouflage worsted for a hat for my Grandson, Hunter. DH saw it last time we were there for their Grand Opening, and he liked it enough to tell me about it on the way home. A good reason to go back! 


I got caught up in a movie later this morning,  Chance of a Lifetime, with Betty White (LOVE HER) and Leslie Neilson, Ed Begley, Jr. If you are in the mood for a Romantic Comedy, then definitely check it out. I am so glad I watched it-it was a Hallmark moment, I cried a couple times. I'm sentimental that way :D

I'm needing to start a new project, must go contemplate while I post project updates in Ravelry~

Ciao!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment